SMART LIGHTING - A SMART SOLUTION FOR THE SMART GENERATION
PoE Lighting is a simple yet advanced way to concurrently power and control lighting, whilst creating a digital
How it Works
PoE Smart Node: PoE device powering LEDs, taking in sensors, switches and other data. Ability to connect
non-IP devices to turn any off-the-shelf device into a PoE- enabled smart device.
Gateway: Server monitoring and controlling PoE nodes and facilitating enterprise integrations. Communicates
with cloud portal to record data and system configurations for daily backup, analytics and insights.
Cloud/BMS: Connects to site BMS, McCool Cloud or 3rd party data analytics. Open API makes it ready for AI
as well as open to any compatible enterpise integration.
- Open to Everything: Allows 3rd party application integration, such as Asset & Inventory Tracking, Occupational Usuage Reports, Room Scheduling, Air Quality Monitoring and more
- Advanced Lighting: Includes White Tunable Lighting to Mimic Circadian Rhythms, Daylight Harvesting Controls, Custom Scenes via Wall Controls and more to enhance Occupant Comfort
- Real-time Data: Transparency and immediate feedback
- Advanced Security Measures: Such as Compartmentalisation and Application Keys for a secure IoT platform.
- AI Ready
- Node powers LED and has Field I/O Points
- The Leading Edge
- Simplified Installation - Reduced Cabling and Infrastructure
- Future Flexibility
- Safety - Reduced risk of fire or shock compared to AC