For the Building Operator
Benefits of installing a BEMS
Benefits of Maintaining a BEMS
- Ensure Key Safety Features such as Frost Protection, Fire Alarm Interlocks and System Pressure Protection are in place
- Reduce Energy costs by ensuring your system is fine tuned and efficient
- Agreed BMS Service Level agreements with guaranteed response times
- Access to experienced Site BEMS engineers and office based support staff
- Calibration of sensors ensures accuracies of readings and reduces energy usage
- Maintain the integrity of Motorised control devices and ensure correct plant operation and prevent damage to controls and associated plant items
- Installation of latest software updates
- Installation of improved strategies for energy savings
- Customising of Graphic interfaces
- Enhance Energy reporting
- Ensure safe operation of Electrical Switchgear and Sundries
- Identify Issues prior to catastrophic failures and prevent down time
- Receive advice on latest controls and supervisor options
- Receive updates on complimentary energy saving systems such as Light Controls, Monitoring and targeting system, Variable Speed drive Installations and Façade management systems
For more information please contact us.
- All Plant is Off in Auto but working in Hand.
- Are Time Schedules off?
- What Is the Outside Hold Off temperature set point?
- Plant Wont Work in Hand or Auto but Control Circuit Live Light is illuminated
- Is the Pressurisation unit Locked out on Low Pressure?
- Has there been a Fire Alarm Activation that has not been reset?
- Pumps and/or boilers coming on outside of time schedule?
- Pumps only – most Likely an outside frost activation. These have an automatic reset.
- Pumps Only – could it be a heat dissipation Strategy? It should end after a period of time
- Pumps and Boilers – Most Likely an Immersion Frost Activation. These have an automatic reset.
- Is any Remote Plant Extension Timer activated?